CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Year Resolutions?

I shall not undermine my own's worth by comparing myself with others... It is because we are all different that each of us is special...

I shall not set my goals by what others deem important... Only I know what is good for me, myself and I...

I shall not take for granted the things closest to my heart... I shall cherish them as I would my life, for without them life is meaningless...

I shall not let life slip through my fingers by living in the past or for the future... By living life one day at a time, I shall live all the days of my life...

I shall not give up when I still have something to give... Nothing is over until the moment I stop...

I shall not be afraid to admit that I am less than perfect... It is this fragile thread that bonds us to each other...

I shall not be afraid to encounter risks... It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave...

I shall not shut love out of my life by saying it is impossible to find... The quickest way to receive love is to give love... The best way to keep love is to give it wings... The fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly...

I shall not race through life too fast... Life is a journey to be savoured each step of the way...

Have a great New Year everybody!! Cheers =D

1 comments:

Sicreci said...

+True indeed...=)