CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lesson Of The Day

I guess what I learned from all that is that real friends, the truest of friends, are really those who know all about me and like me anyway... They are the people who no matter how long it has been since I have talked to them or seen them, I can call them no matter the time of day, and just pick up where we left off... Like no time has ever passed since our last conversation... People like that are the ones that you feel comfortable with, otherwise you wouldn't be able to do it... They're the people who are really there, no matter what...

3 comments:

Rachel Scarlet said...

I LIKE YOU!!! :)

Eve Lyn said...

Awww.... I like you too!!!! =D

Sicreci said...

+Yep, agree with you. But ther r also times when ppl change, thou they'll alwiz be in our heart. =)