CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Wound That Never Got Healed

I still think of you day in and day out... I still wake up at night with a cold sweat on my skin from a dream about you... I still get lost in my thoughts of you.. I still look around when someone calls your name... I still feel the tears in my eyes when mail comes for you... I still turn down all the lights at night and cry for you.. Only for you..

If only I could hear your voice one more time... Guiding me through... My shining light.. Maybe that would stop my tears... Maybe if I could just see your face.. My heart would stop its grieving.. Maybe if I could just let you know I love you..one more time... That would keep my mind at ease.. Maybe if.. I had told you one more time how much you mean to me.. How much I look up to you.. How scared I am going to be without you... You would haven't had left... maybe if...

So you're gone and I know you had me promise I wouldn't cry, and I'm sorry... I know you're never coming back and I may never see you again, and well, it hurts... It hurts beyond imagination... And I thought I could handle it, but I can't. I want to reach out and touch you -- kiss you -- but you're not there... I would have given anything to tell you, 'I love you' one last time... But it wouldn't have changed anything... I despise fate.